Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Current Stack #2

After I had a bad shopping day, I went to my favorite little gift shop, The Red Owl, to treat myself with some jewelry. Two new bracelets later I was feeling a little better.


The strength bracelet was a gift from my dad. It is by Lenny and Eva and it was purchased from Marie's Jewelry. Sometimes you just need a little reminder to be strong just to get through the day and this motivating bracelet does just that. The band of the bracelet is interchangeable but I kept the blue bubbles on it to keep along with the water theme. There is also a little tiny goldfish charm dangling off the left side of it. 
The teal bracelet is by chavez for charity. Part of the proceeds go to the water.org organization which I really love supporting clean water and specifically that organization. This one also has a fish charm on it, which I really love as well.
The second to last bracelet is a lokai which everyone has been raving about for almost a year now. They just recently came out with a blue one, which the proceeds also go to the water.org organization. I really like the blue color better than the simple clear one.
My last bracelet which I haven't taken off in almost 4 years is my Cape Cod bracelet. Cape Cod is honestly my favorite place in the world and I have summered there since I was just a baby.
My style in general is very nautical and preppy and I keep that style evident with my jewelry especially. I love the fact too that two of these support clean water and they are cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment