Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hats

I've been racking up quite the collection of baseball hats lately and I love it. To cover up a bad hair day, or add a little sporty flair to an outfit, baseball hats are so cute. A striped tee, jeans, white converse and Boston Red Sox baseball hat looks so adorable and cute, but its a minimal effort outfit. I also have 2 new Southern Tide hats in pink and red that look grew paired with colored chinos and a simple tee. Not only do hats look cute but they are also protecting your face from the sun, which is just another great thing about them! As a lifeguard, in the summer I will sit in the sun for 8 hours at a time, and while this is great, its not too great for my skin. I invested in an authentic booney from a real army navy store to keep the sun off my face and neck. I think its absolutely adorable and in navy it looks great paired with my red lifeguard suits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment