Monday, June 15, 2015

Food on Pinterest

As I do my research on Pinterest, I sometimes wonder over to different categories other than women's fashion. I somehow usually end up in the food and drink category which is not a very good thing because in the past couple of days I have turned my kitchen inside out making Nutella crepes, chicken alfredo baked ziti, and campfire cones. All of which came out to be amazing but if I keep eating like this I may need to leave women's fashion behind and start looking at fitness and health. 
Pinterest has always been a rabbit hole for me. I can get lost on the website for hours just looking at all different kinds of recipes, outfits or planning my future wedding. Seriously Pinterest has a pin for everything. Its a great way to pass the time but its not really a great way to pass a class which is what I'm trying to do. So maybe I should block Pinterest on my computer, or at least the food pins for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment