Monday, September 21, 2015

Crafting

Lately I have been obsessed with crafting, everything from painting canvases to wine glasses, Modge Podging everything in between. It all started with Pinterest of course.  Just a couple of clicks on a sorority page brought me into the world of crafting. Painted paddles, picture frames and Lilly prints are spotted all over my Pinterest. 
I started with simple signs for my room. A "no lifeguard on duty", "work like a captain party like a pirate" and "life's at ease with an ocean breeze" sign line the walls of my room. Recently I have added a painting of hydrangeas and a wooden letter E painted with a Lilly Pulitzer print to my collection. Along with these painted crafts, I have also added cork boards filled with tags and cute greeting cards like a tag from my Triangl bikini and another tag from my Pura Vida bracelets. 
Any little accessory I can add to my room I am all for. I love to add the little details that pull everything together into one common theme of everything I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment