Saturday, October 11, 2014

I was in a Very Serious Relationship...

It was about a year ago I fell in love. It was love at first sight and I knew nothing could make me as happy as he did, no one could give me more confidence than he did. Tan, comfortable and absolutely perfect in every other way, yup those Sperry's had my heart. 
We went to school together, went sailing, visited the beach, we basically traveled New England together. He got along so well with my closet. We were inseparable. He fit me perfectly at first. Soon enough complications came to the relationship.
We didn't grow together. That's when our relationship started to crumble. Soon we didn't fit together anymore. I was growing and maturing a lot faster than he was. I wore him out. Sometimes we just grow out of the people we love. 
Instead of moving on, I replaced him, my new love looks just the same. Although he doesn't hold all the memories of my old love, I can now make new memories with someone who is younger, and not worn out. For some reason I have a bad habit of wearing them out, sometimes too quickly. We'll see how long he lasts in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment