Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Defining your style

I love all aspects of fashion and while I do have specific likes and dislikes, I don’t believe you need to have one specific style. Over Christmas break I experimented with tribal printed leggings, doc martens and crop tops when I was going out to parties or getting coffee with friends home from college. I also browsed stores like Nasty Gal and Urban Outfitters. 
I ended up at a New Years Eve party in a crop top and a long tribal printed cardigan and I could not have loved my look more. When you put on an outfit you get a confidence boost especially when you really love the way you look and it gives you the opportunity to go out and in a sense be someone else for the night.

That’s exactly what I did over break and I couldn’t have loved going out of my comfort zone more. It made me want to incorporate those different pieces and styles into my everyday wear which is also exactly what I plan on doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment