Thursday, January 15, 2015

Triangl Swimwear

Normally I wouldn’t spend a hundred dollars on a bathing suit, but for Triangl I made an exception. I fell in love with these bathing suits that are plastered all over tumblr in the summer but I couldn’t justify spending that much money. After Christmas I caved and bought one from their new collection. The Poppy in the color blue crush was screaming my name and I just had to have it. 
The quality of these suits is amazing. They are structured so well and are even beautifully packaged in a black box with Triangl printed on it for easy storing. You do have to be careful and not fold it or it will crease. I used my Triangl for the first time on a hot tub with my friends and the suit was perfect. It did however take a bit longer to dry, but that’s because the neoprene is so thick.
I would for sure buy another Triangl bathing suit. I cant wait to spend all summer wearing mine at the beach, I’ll just have to see if it can withstand the test of surfing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment