Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Skiing

Sometimes I spend too much time trying to figure out the perfect outfit, in most cases it is well worth it. This weekend however, I am going skiing and I have been stressing so much over the perfect outfit for a week now. 
What color jacket should I wear? White pants or black pants? Faux fur headband or a fleece one? Should I keep my hair up in a high pony tail or leave it down? Should I use my gold skis to match my white pants? 
The real question I should be asking myself is why am I so worried about what I'm going to wear? I should be more concerned with the fact that I am going out skiing with my friends and were going to have a great day. But when I think about that, I think about all the pictures were going to take and then I remember why I need to wake up 2 hours before we leave to get ready to be on the mountain all day, and then it all makes sense again. 
So I have decided to wear my black ski pants, my bright blue North Face ski jacket that brings out my eyes, completed with white gloves, a white hat, and of course a white scarf. I will also be sporting blue Patagonia base layers to match my North Face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment