Friday, January 15, 2016

Spring Looks

Spring is just around the corner which is my favorite fashion season. I love the pastel colors and florals and gold sandals that go with everything. Spring is also a great time because there are so many events going on all the time, which gives you a perfect excuse to look cute in coral. Whether its brunch on Mother's Day or Easter dinner, theres always something you should be looking good for.

Mother's Day for me consists of a ton of things, but the thing i enjoy the most would have to be brunch. Mimosas and fruit bowls can only be eaten in a Lilly Pulitzer shift dress with a pair of Jack Rogers. I love this blue shift from Lilly, the color is gorgeous and would look adorable with a white pashmina. Another great alternative to a Lilly shift would be a dress from Sail to Sable. This brand makes items that are timeless and classic and truly beautiful. 

Ham and colored boiled eggs go great with pastel pants and a flowy white top. A scalloped skirt and a pastel top is another adorable look while you dining at you country club or just in your better homes and garden kitchen. Wherever your eating, you will be the best dressed. Complete the outfit with Steve Madden Esme wedges, my personal fave and I believe they belong in every girls closet. 
 
Whatever you are doing this spring, make sure you do it in Lilly, I know I sure will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment