Friday, March 27, 2015

Shopping

I love shopping; I mean really that’s an understatement. But I’ve gotten so addicted to it, that I get a high just from swiping a credit card. Sometimes I get the urge just to spend money, I don’t even care what it’s on. Is that an addiction? Oops. I honestly can’t help it; I just really love the feeling of bags full of new clothes, new outfits, a magic plastic card and 7-hour trips to the mall. Shopping is a full day experience with me and you usually start preparing a few days ahead of time just to get an idea in your mind of the items you must buy. Now when I get to the mall its kind of like when I go to a party, you take a lap before committing to a location. So I take a lap around the mall before committing to one store. Committing to a store is really based on shop windows or something I saw online that I had to have right away. If I’m going to make a big purchase I might also put the item on hold just to shop around a little bit more before so that I don’t have buyers remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment