Thursday, March 5, 2015

Top Three Spring Classics

With spring, my favorite season for fashion, just around the corner, I figured I’d talk about a few of my favorite spring items. I have timeless pieces for spring that I’ve had for years and that I plan to keep for years to come.

Jack Roger’s leather sandals have been in my closet for almost 4 years now. The first pair I received as a gift, they are the classic Jack Roger’s sandal design in gold and cork and they go with absolutely everything and are by far the most comfortable pair of sandals I own. Since that first pair, I’ve acquired two more pairs, a navy and white in the classic style and a pair of pink ones for the beach. I definitely plan on buying more in the near future, as they have a monogrammed collection.

White pants are a staple in my wardrobe and I wish I could wear them all year round with my Jack Rogers or Sperry Top-Sider’s. I just think they look so classically clean and preppy and can dress up a casual outfit a little bit. They look great paired with a Vineyard Vines polo and headband.

Sperry Top-Sider’s have been in my life ever since I was little. When I’m not wearing my Jack’s, you’ll definitely see me wearing my Sperry’s. I wear these to school, to the lake, sailing, any activity really because they are meant for water and meant to be worn through things unlike leather Jack Rogers. I have the classic pair of Sperry’s with the madras lining inside of them and they, just like my Jack’s, go with everything I own.

These three items are truly staples I will most likely have in my closet forever. You can add them to any outfit and they can truly be incorporated into any wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment