Monday, October 26, 2015

Stickers

I love advertising my favorite brands. Everyone knows the little pink whale is Vineyard Vines and when they see that cute little smiling whale sticker on my water bottle they acknowledge it and know exactly where its from. Or when people see the mountains they know its Patagonia, and the little blue fish is Southern Tide. People recognize these brands because they are iconic, and when people see them and recognize them, they want to go home and buy things from them. The best thing a brand can do is sell stickers to gain followers and to gain popularity with their brands. My laptop is completely covered with stickers like these, and I love the way it looks and the questions I get from people about where I got all my adorable stickers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment