Monday, October 26, 2015

Target

Oh Target. I can walk in there with absolutely no intention to buy anything and leave the store with a cart and a half full of things I "just had to buy" because it was "soooooo cute" or it would "go perfectly on my desk!" This Saturday after the mall I decided to stop into Target really quickly. That quick little trip turned into an hour of getting last minute finishing touches for my Halloween costume, candles, crafting supplies, makeup, and a fur headband for skiing along with gum and a binder that I was supposed to buy in August. 
My friend and I walked out of Target and I was confused, looking down at my bill I didn't know how I spent more money in Target than at the mall. 
Then I realized that Target truly does have everything you could need and more, and honestly if I was only allowed to shop at one store for the rest of my life it would be Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment