Monday, February 1, 2016

David Yurman and John Medeiros

John Medeiros was David Yurman's apprentice back in the day and now the two are both making beautiful jewelry. Recently I have been picking up a lot of John Medeiros designs. I currently own two of his bracelets and am working on adding more to my collection.
 
 His designs are timeless and classic and I love how shiny and bright they are. They really stand out with my Cape Cod bracelet and ring and complete the look of my arm candy. 

David Yurman however has all the diamonds I want. Tiffany's engagement rings have competition because David Yurman is really stepping up the game. Not only engagement rings, but beautiful diamond rings. One of these rings is at the top of my birthday list. 




A blue topaz diamond surrounded by almost 30 smaller diamonds. I am obsessed with this ring and I already have the matching earrings, all I need is the ring and necklace to really complete the look. 

This style of jewelry is so classic I think every woman should have some variation of it. Classic and timeless, this is something you will be passing down generation to generation. Worth the money, you will be wearing these pieces every day. Put these at the top of your list for Valentine's day and you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment