Wednesday, February 3, 2016

25 Thoughts You Have While At The Gym

We all do it this time of year. Buy a gym membership and some new Nike gear and tell yourself that your going to look amazing by summer. We all have the same thoughts running through our head too as we drive to the gym. 
  1. Buying all this new workout gear will make me want to workout more, I totally wont just end up wearing it to school.
  2. Wow I look really pale in these shorts, I'm gonna tan before I work out today
  3. Maybe I'll just tan today
  4. I've been on the treadmill for 5 minutes that probably burned off like 200 calories, right?
  5. Ew why am I sweating so much
  6. Great, looks like all of America decided to go to the gym today
  7. Working out for one day after Thanksgiving is not going to make you skinny, just saying
  8. Is this person next to me on the elliptical really trying to race me?
  9. I'm totally going to win though 
  10. Time to go do abs
  11. AKA lay on a mat for 5 mins listening to music pumping my self up to do abs then complete 5 lazy crunches and be done 
  12. I've already filled my water bottle up twice while I've been here, is that excessive?
  13. I don't know how to use that machine so I'm not even going to try
  14. I'm gonna pretend I wanted to drop that weight that loudly
  15. This playlist is amazing, makes me wanna run more
  16. Wow running at speed 8.5 this is new 
  17. Let's try 10
  18. Nope too fast, play it off like your doing sprint sets
  19. Wooo really breaking a sweat today
  20. I feel like I've been here forever 
  21. Ugh still look so pale and ugly
  22. I think I'll tan twice today
  23. Yeah I'm done working out
  24. It's only been 30 mins?!
  25. Back in the tanning bed

No comments:

Post a Comment