Friday, February 26, 2016

Tanning

There's nothing I love more than laying out on the beach all day and going home feeling refreshed and filled with vitamins from the sun. I get that same exact feeling when I step out of the tanning bed. I started tanning last year a month before prom and at first I was a little nervous about it. I got a  membership at a really nice tanning salon close to where I lived, everyone was friendly it was super clean, the beds were so nice and they sold great tanning lotions. They were also very knowledgable about tanning.  I learned a lot my first visit, like using lotions is imperative because the UV light will reflect off dry skin whereas lotion will help your skin absorb the light and the tan. I went every single day for that month and I didn't get burnt once or feel overly tanned. I felt amazing and my skin had never looked better. Not only do you feel good after tanning but you look so much better. I swear that everyone looks more attractive with just a little tan. Your skin glows and it makes your teeth look whiter and you look healthier overall. Since then I still go tanning, not as frequently since its not prom season yet! But I recommend tanning to everyone. It is so worth the money and you will love the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment