Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Why Every Girl Needs A Monogram Necklace

"If it doesn't move, monogram it."
Everyone has an identity, mine just happens to come in the form of a monogram on everything I own. Monogrammed rain coat, backpack, necklaces, ring, pajamas, sweaters, hats, tumblers, even my wall has my monogram proudly painted on it. It adds a little bit of class and personalization, I would monogram everything I own if I could. 
The one monogrammed item I own that I highly suggest every girl should own is a monogrammed necklace. 

A monogram necklace is like a little piece of your identity that you can wear every single day. Such a timeless piece will be in your jewelry box for years to come.  The only time you will need to change it is when you get married. 
Anytime you add a monogram to something, you make it your own and you make it unique. The look of a circle monogram in script font is the most classic way to individualize something you own and make it look 10x cuter. Ever since I was little I have always my monogram on everything I own and I'm going to continue this trend and pass it on to my daughters as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment