Friday, November 21, 2014

Ordering Online

Homecoming was exactly a week and a day away, I still had no dress. The only logical thing to do was order something online (except not because what if it didn't fit or I hated the length or it was totally the wrong color). Something I'd never seen in person before, never tried on before, but fallen completely in love with. 
I grabbed a tape measure and measured myself accordingly. I was between sizes. Picking up the phone, I dialed Vineyard Vines number, which is where the dress is from. 
I talked to Craig who I told my measurements and he told me exactly what to do. This all happened Monday. I ordered the dress that night, (along with a few other items that had been sitting in my wish list long enough). 
The dress came Wednesday. I anxiously opened the box and there it was. It was completely perfect. I loved it even more in person.

 But then came the moment of truth. I had to try it on. I unzipped it and stepped in and zipped it up, and it fit PERFECTLY. I don't think I'd ever been so happy about something fitting me, now I just can't wait to wear it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment