Monday, November 10, 2014

Vermont Weekend Essentials

Get ready to hop in the car for 3 1/2 hours with your loud family and annoying dog, because were going to the cabin! A weekend trip to Vermont is nothing but fun, but I dread the car ride more than anything in the whole world. Don't get me wrong I love my family and my dog but that long in a car is pushing it. Since your probably going to have to turn around and go home about 3x because someone forgot a pillow, toothpaste or phone, make sure your packed and ready to go so you can just sleep the whole ride. These are my Vermont essentials;

Vineyard Vines Shep shirt
L.L.Bean boots
Wool socks
Leggings
Black watch plaid flannel
Columbia/Patagonia fleece pullovers
A quilted vest
Hats 
Gloves 
Mittens
A plaid scarf
Ear muffs
Fair isle wool sweater
Corduroys
Hunter boots
Fisherman sweater
Ski's and ski gear
UGG moccasins
Fuzzy socks




No comments:

Post a Comment