Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vineyard Vines 2014 Holiday Collection

Vineyard Vines products are always top notch. Not only is their saying ‘Everyday should feel this good’ but it seems to also be ‘every time we put out a new collection Erin goes broke”. The 2014 Holiday collection is no exception. Since I check their website weekly for new items, as soon as the Holiday collection came out I fell in love.
Fair isle prints, cashmere, fleece and tartan fill this collection and make it complete. Now last year, I became obsessed with a wool Fair Isle printed scarf completed with lobsters that I received as a Christmas gift from my parents. This year, anchors replace the lobsters making this scarf earn a spot on my Christmas list. If you love something, buy it in every color, right? (Or every print in my case.)
Vineyard Vines Scarf
The one thing that was really the icing on the cake for me was the abundance of tartan. I’m OBSESSED with tartan. It has been a pattern made for the preppies of the world that seems to be given to us by God himself. Yes, its that good.
Cashmere Plaid Scarf
The tartan ankle pants completed with a bow near the ankles actually sold old before I could even type in my credit card number into the check out on the website. Have no fear, instead of tartan pants; I purchased a tartan strapless dress.
Holiday Tartan Strapless Dress
After receiving this dress in the mail, I decided that Shep and Ian have really outdone themselves. My obsession with Vineyard Vines got even worse (if that’s even possible) after I got this dress.
Of course the men’s collection is just as good as the women’s with cashmere ¾ zip jackets that can be paired perfectly with any of their Murray shirts and the right tie/bowtie.

This combo with cords looks so classically prep, you’ll be the best dressed at any holiday party you got to.
Once again Vineyard Vines has baffled me with yet another perfect collection to add to my closet. I know I’m already going to have to start saving my money for the spring collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment