Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tartan

It comes in blazers, pants, pajamas, scarves, stockings. To me, tartan is the print of holiday season. You can find it virtually being tied into everything making that item a little more festive for the holiday season. 
This year especially I've seen a number of wool tartan pants that I've fallen in love with. Along with sport jackets for men in this festive print. That sport jacket paired with red or green cords would look good enough to put on a Christmas card! 
Vineyard Vines came out with a strapless dress made of tartan that is so classically preppy and timeless.  I plan on wearing this dress to a ballet and banquet as well as Christmas Eve. Paired with navy tights and flats, a red sweater tied around my neck will complete this look perfectly.
Tartan is classically known as a holiday print and I know I will be seeing a ton of it this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment