Saturday, November 8, 2014

The First Step into Winter

Its November, that means L.L.Bean boots and wool socks, Vineyard Vines pullovers and leggings, and  mittens and scarves. The snow is going to start falling soon here in New England, and my weekends are going to consist of trips up to my cabin in Vermont for skiing and family time.
There is nothing I love more than pumpkin cookies and hot apple cider by the big fireplace there (Yes apple cider. It is WAY too early for peppermint Starbucks, let me enjoy my pumpkin).
With Thanksgiving right around the corner its time to break out the cords and fisherman sweaters. You can put the fleece inserts into your favorite boots, and start layering up. Its going to go from no coat to no CHOICE but a coat.
So don't let your toes turn blue, and keep your hands toasty, its about to be winter in New England. 

No comments:

Post a Comment